Dates and Hours
Festival Grounds will be open at 9:00 AM on Saturday. Music starts ~12:00 PM. NO ENTRY AFTER DARK!!!
The (invite only) Pre-Party gates open at 12:00 PM on Friday.
Music will end around Sunset Sunday.
Please plan your travel(s) accordingly.
NO RE-ENTRY permitted
Car Camping Pass
- If you purchased a GA ticket, you’ll have the option of camping by your car or going into the camp-only grounds.
- If you plan on camping with a group, please coordinate travel plans in advance to enter the festival grounds together. ONCE PARKED CAR SHOULD NOT BE MOVED UNLESS FOR EMERGENCY.
- If you arrive in your own car, after your group, and would like to stay with them at their campsite, then park where directed and move your gear by foot.
- Ride-sharing is highly recommended!
VIP RV Pass
- You will be instructed to park your car in a general area, and then you will be checked in and given your RV information.
- Please don’t plan to move your car once it’s parked.
- Be sure to read our extensive packing list, so that you don’t forget anything!
- Ride-sharing is highly recommended among your party.
There is an RN on site. If you see someone who is sick, upset, scared or clearly having a bad experience, get help. Find a festival staff member. Provide all the information you can to safety or medical staff. Neither you nor the sick person can get in trouble when you seek help!
You can find our safety (aka security) staff roaming all throughout the festival ground. Our safety staff is there to help make sure everyone has a good time and stays safe. If there is any trouble, be sure to seek out a staff member.
In the event of a full cancellation for any reason, the official Moonshadow gathering will be rescheduled. No refunds.
This is an all ages event, but kids are encouraged to participate during day activities.
Lost and Found
ATMs & Cash
BRING CASH!!! There are no ATMS. Some will accept Cashapp/Venmo/Apple Pay assuming there’s cell service.
Bathrooms & Showers
There will be porta-potties on site. However, no showers!
There will be food and craft vendors on site throughout the duration of the festival.