Do I have to sleep in a tent?
As long as you’re within campsite grounds, you can sleep wherever and on whatever. GA passes include car camping. Please be mindful of safety if you choose to sleep in a vehicle. Always make sure it is well ventilated and NEVER sleep in a running car.
How do I camp with my friends?
Parking space is on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommend you ride share and/or schedule a time and place to meet and then all come together!
Can I bring instruments?
Sure, there will likely be late night jam sessions outside the camping area. But if you play around the campsites please be mindful of your neighbors.
What’s the water situation like?
There will be free water available to all! However, bring more just in case!
We are more than happy to accommodate those with disabilities. Please give us a call to make sure your experience is amazing: 954-661-2044!
Are you LGBTQIA+ Friendly?
Absolutely! Come one, come all ❤
What if I only have a tent?
If you don’t have a vehicle, are being dropped off, or ride sharing, you will be checked-in at the gate and then allowed to walk over to the Camping Area and post up wherever you please.
Are there electrical outlets & WiFi?
There will be NO Wi-Fi available, no cell phone charging stations, and no electrical outlets.
Will there be vendors & general stores?
There will be food vendors and a small general store section. However, get your supplies before entering festival grounds!
Can I just park anywhere?
No. Our staff is going to direct you to a general area upon arrival. Please be aware that we have pathways clearly marked for emergency vehicles.
Can I bring my dog?
Nope. No pets allowed.
- Camping gear (Tents & Shelters, Canopies, Sleeping Bags & Beds, Pillows, Tarps)
- Lantern / flashlight / headlamp (AND extra batteries!)
- Friendly Camping food – think: canned foods, fruits, nuts, granola bars
- Camping chairs, tables, and anything else that might help create a comfy home-away-from home
- Comfortable clothes!!
- Bathing Suit!!
- Toilet paper
- Mosquito repellent
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- WATER, WATER, AND MORE WATER!
- Extra shoes/sneakers
- Rain gear & Mud Boots (JUST IN CASE)
- Portable Charger
- Blankets (for cover + to sit on)
- Disposable camera
- Cashhhh Money
- Wet wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Feminine products
- Extra biodegradable trash bags
- Extra set of keys to keep with you at all times (avoid keeping keys in your car!)
- Small stove or grill if you would like to cook some of your own food (please obey our Gasoline/Charcoal/Propane Policy)
- Vehicle key code (this makes it easy for the locksmith to duplicate your car key if you lose it)
- Smokers – bring an ashtray! Every butt you throw on the ground, someone has to pick up!
- Earplugs (for sleeping)
- Portable speakers or radio
Have more questions?